Card Access, CCTV, PA Systems
MilestoneFounded in 1998, Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software. The XProtect platform delivers powerful surveillance that is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations around the world. With support for the widest choice in network hardware and integration with other systems, XProtect provides best-in-class solutions to video enable organizations – managing risks, protecting people and assets, optimizing processes and reducing costs. Utility Communications is a Platinum Level Dealer of the full line of Milestone software. Contact us with your specific requirements.
XProtect EnterpriseThe ideal choice if you need video surveillance optimized for law enforcement
- Get a complete overview of your installation with interactive maps
- Meet video retention requirements with long-term video storage
- Investigate alarms immediately with Alarm Manager
XProtect ExpertWhen you want unlimited scalability
- Save time and operational costs through centralized system management
- Get an accurate, real-time overview using a suite of situational awareness tools
- Ensure uninterrupted video recording
XProtect CorporateDesigned to meet the highest security demands
- Conduct efficient investigations and provide secure evidence files to law enforcement
- Manage geographically dispersed sites easily from a central location
- Save time by automating security actions
- Maintain a complete situational overview of all sites with XProtect® Smart Wall
Axis CommunicationsAxis is the market leader in network video. They invented the world’s first network camera back in 1996 and have been innovators in video surveillance ever since, increasing the security of millions of people worldwide and helping to meet the growing need for a smarter, safer world. Utility Communications is proud to be a Gold Level Dealer of the full line of Axis Communications products. Contact us with your specific requirements.
Superior image quality
Image quality is clearly one of the most important features of any camera, if not the most important. Superior image quality enables the user to more closely follow details and changes in images, making way for better and faster decisions to more effectively safeguard people and property. It also ensures greater accuracy for automated analysis and alarm tools. Axis network cameras provide high-quality video images, and megapixel and HDTV network cameras are available to provide even more image details.
With network video, users can access real-time video at any time from any authorized computer anywhere. Axis network video products provide an easy way to capture and distribute high quality video over any kind of IP network or the Internet. The video can be stored at remote locations for convenience and security, and the information can be transported over the LAN or Internet.
Easy, future-proof integration
There are almost no limitations as to where a network video product can be placed. Axis network video has the capacity to provide a high level of integration with other equipment and functions, making it a continually developing system. A fully integrated Axis network video system can be used for a multitude of applications simultaneously: for instance, access control, building management, point-of-sales systems, ATMs, as well as fire alarms, intruder and visitor management.
Scalability and flexibility
An Axis network video system can be expanded by adding more network cameras. You can choose exactly what you need today, and scale the system at any time to meet your growing needs. New technologies, additional cameras, and extra storage capacity can all be easily added when required, thanks to strict adherence to industry standards.
Based on open standards, Axis network video products run on IP networks. Using standard PC server hardware rather than proprietary equipment such as DVRs radically reduces management and equipment costs, particularly for larger systems where storage and servers are a significant portion of the total solution cost. Additional cost savings come from the infrastructure used. IP-based networks such as LANs and the Internet can be leveraged for other applications across the organization.
These days, a massive amount video is being recorded, but never watched or reviewed due to lack of time. As a result, events and activities are missed, and suspicious behaviors remain unnoticed. With network video, intelligence has been brought into the camera itself. Network cameras can have built-in video motion detection and alarm management so the camera decides when to send video, at what frame rate and resolution, and when to alert a specific operator. Other unique features include audio detection and active tampering alarm.
DownloadMeeting today’s video surveillance challenges
Product Comparison tables
Utility Communications is proud to offer a full-line of S2 Security’s enterprise-class, feature-rich access control systems that integrate credential-based access control. Enterprise-class, feature-rich S2 access control systems integrate credential-based access control, intrusion detection and video security applications for a unified management and administration experience. 100% web based, these IP networked systems require no software installation or client license fees. Flexible system architecture allows for a range of applications from single sites to globally distributed physical security management systems. S2 building access control systems also integrate with legacy access control systems, allowing for easy upgrades.
Our flagship access control product, S2 NetBox, was an industry first with its solid-state design, browser-delivered system management, intuitive user interface and ability to integrate with other best-of-breed manufacturers. The entire S2 access control product line continually benefits from our commitment to innovation, with over 20 software versions released since 2004.
S2 IP access control system architecture maintains a complete database on an S2 Network Controller and distributes the data to S2 Network Nodes (portals) supporting one or two readers, assuring that the access control capabilities function during network outages.
S2 Access Control System Benefits
- Seamless Integration: Integrates credential-based access control, intrusion detection and video security applications
- Web Interface: Delivers browser-based, unified management and administration
- Expandable System: Allows for simple addition of S2 Network Nodes or portals supporting one or two card readers, S2 NetVR video management capabilities, and S2 Global for larger, distributed installations
- Customizable Monitoring Displays: Provides customization of real-time security event monitoring displays
- Automated System Management: Automatically handles software updates and system backup
- Events and Reporting: Displays access control events and stores them for customized reporting
- Data Management: Automatically backs up and maintains SQL-compliant database of credential holders
- Temperature Monitoring: Initiates events when analog temperature monitoring points exceed preset high or low values
- Identity Management: Provides identity management solution for ID photo capture and badge generation
- Legacy System Upgrade: Works with existing Mercury, Casi-Rusco and Honeywell hardware